Outline the main hazards associated with excavation work.
Hazard Associated with the excavation work include:
- The hazards associated with the use of machinery,
- The effect of the excavation work on Adjacent structures,
- The possibility of vehicles or people falling into unprotected Excavations, biological hazards such as leptospirosis, coming into contact with Contaminated land and even at this late stage the possible presence of an unexploded Bomb.
Other Important Useful Links:
- How to Pass NEBOSH IGC In First Attempt?
- Guidance On NEBOSH Command Words / Action Verbs
- Why We Manage Health and Safety?
- Barriers In Promoting Good Standards Of Health And Safety at Workplace.
- National Government Contribution Towards Health and Safety
- Definitions Of Health, Safety, Welfare & Environmental Protection